Congratulations and welcome to a celebration of life with fellow travelers of the amazing journey of awareness.
Talk to us on Joyful Conversations (Interactive and commercial free!)
Guides and Friends Directory
- Add your listing and/or find new guides and friends
Let's Get Together
- Join the conversations live via phone or chat
- Listen to the member edition replays anytime
- You're invited to all BITM gatherings automatically (Come anytime)
- Listen to replays anytime on the calendar
- Special resource links for members only
Library of Awareness
- Exclusive member only offerings and freebies
- We'll add your inspirational book to the library (Contact us!)
- Submit your articles, poems, videos, etc
BITM Radio, Gatherings and Chats
- Experience the connections and explore new ways of thinking
- Join Joyful Conversations for inspiration and Aha! moments
- All BITM gatherings are included (events, classes, seminars, workshops)
- Can't make it? Listen to radio and event replays anytime
- Suggest a gathering or co-host one
- All BITM chats (scheduled and spontaneous) are included
There are many wonderful ways to expand your awareness
- Believe in the Moment community is much more than this website
- We post links to many wonderful sites, books, articles, social media, videos, and much more
- You'll see special member only links when signed in
- Joyful Conversations show pages have resources for each topic
- Join our growing family on social media (We'd love to introduce you)
We invite you to join us on this amazing journey of discovery. Sign up today!
Membership is part of our endeavor to create a loving environment and inspired support on your journey of awareness. Together, we'll explore life's great mysteries and discover ourselves through inspiration and joy.
Thank you for joining Believe in the Moment
Want more details? Click here
Click here to Contact Us
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves ~
Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?" ~ Marianne Williamson
We're happy to answer any questions.