Collapse all descriptions
|Guides and Friends Membership
Click on the + below each feature for details
Our Invitation to You
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
~ Marianne Williamson
Curiosity brings new questions. It's the questions that are important. What are you curious about?
Join us on this beautiful journey of discovery and remembrance of who we truly are. ~ Teresa TJ Phillips
Your Guides and Friends membership includes all BITM shows and events.
You can attend as many as you like. Last minute? No problem.
Join us for Joyful Conversations on BITM Radio and events including mini-classes, circles, chat, seminars and more.
Interact with wonderful people sharing their insights, teachings and experiences, in a more intimate setting.
Joyful Conversations is an interactive radio show with a live broadcast, followed by members joining the conversations.
Listen live via phone or Skype. Shows and events are interactive with talk and chat on BITM and Facebook.
Can't make it? Listen to replays via web or MP3 download anytime.
Check the calendar for all the shows and events.
Attend the shows and events - then share your experiences and continue the conversation.
- Share on BITM Radio Comments page here
- Share in BITM Members Chat (check the calendar)
- Share on BITM Talk on Facebook here
You choose how to get updates.
- Follow the RSS feed for new events here
- Follow the BITM fan page on Facebook here
- Follow BITM on Twitter here
- Events are announced on BITM Radio shows here
- Sign up for our free newsletter below
Want to be on a Joyful Conversations or have an inspirational topic you'd like to discuss? Click here to let us know.
Your Profile will have both public and private sections.
Visitors will see:
- Online status
- Twitter updates (optional)
- Directory listing (optional see Directory Listing)
Your private section:
- Messages in the Private Message system (Your email address remains private unless you give it out)
- Favorite pages
What we ask of you:
- Complete your profile using the guidelines in the information icons (?)
- Add your personal image on your profile. You can add your business image to your directory listing, if you like, but most people want to see you here. Your directory listing has 2 images spaces available for you.
One Directory Listing
Membership includes 1 listing in the Guides and Friends directory.
Use the directory listing to introduce your inspirational site, blog, social page, community or book to the world.
Choose up to 5 categories of the directory for your listing.
Your directory listing will show in your profile.
What we do for you:
- Announce your new listing on the What's New page, Twitter and Facebook.
- Send announcements to New Guides and Friends email list
- Random Guides and Friends listings are featured in the Guide of the Moment.
- Send reminders to update your listing quarterly.
What we ask of you:
- Add a complete, detailed introduction to you and your inspirational site, blog, book, etc.
- Do not use date specific information unless you are going to keep it current. (Outdated listings will be deleted)
- Do not use code in your listing. If you want us to add something, please contact us.
- Check your links to make sure they work.
- Please feel free to ask questions.
Why you should do this:
- A chance to introduce yourself to seekers of your message and like-minded spiritual people.
- Added exposure to get your message out to more people.
- When visitors search the site for you, they will find your listing (not your profile).
- Search engines like Google have a better chance of finding you.
- Links to your site add to your site rankings on the search engines.
Be on BITM Radio
BITM Radio's Joyful Conversations panels feature members of Believe in the Moment.
Here is a list of potential show topics. Browse and see what appeals to you.
Submit the Joyful Conversations questionnaire after completing your profile and directory listing.
When a show is scheduled, spread the word to everyone, everywhere.
We promote BITM Radio shows on BITM, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, RSS, iTunes feeds and more.
Links to the show will be added to -
- BITM Radio page
- BITM Calendar
- Upcoming Events
- What's New on BITM
- Facebook (2 pages)
- RSS feeds
Ways to help spread the word:
Use BITM posts on social media to promote the shows. (Share, ReTweet, RePin, +One)
When you see posts on the BITM pages, share them with friends. See the Connect with Us page for all the BITM social media pages.
Go to the calendar page for the show and click on Share with Friends! to share on your favorite social media sites.
Share the link to your directory listing and the calendar page for the upcoming show -
- In emails, newsletters, blogs and/or forum posts
- On your Twitter, Facebook or other social media pages
If you have a book related to the show topic, we will add a link to your book on Amazon.
We reserve the right to determine panel guests and show topics.
What We Ask of You
Help us share the message of love and awareness. Its so important and so easy!
As a collaborative community, our strength is in our activity.
There are lots of ways to help. Here are a few ideas:
- Connect with Us - Check out the page here for all the places we can connect
- Share BITM pages on your Facebook, Twitter and/or other social media.
Share buttons throughout the site make it easy.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Share posts and tweets. When you follow us, we can use the @name feature to link to your pages in posts about you.
- Invite friends to join you. Loving hearts are always welcome.
- Comment on BITM pages and member blogs on their sites.
Be sure to include your site and a link to your profile in your signature.
Google can find these and it helps your site ranking, too.
- Include BITM news in emails, announcements and/or radio shows.
Tell your friends, followers and colleagues about radio shows, events or members.
- Comment on Guides and Friends directory listings, radio shows and events.
- Include a link to your BITM directory listing in your signature on forums, emails, social media, etc.
- Review member books here, on bookstore sites or your blog.
- Be a guest or participant in a radio show, mini-class, chat or seminar.
We host events through BITM. If you would like to be a guest, please let us know.
- Direct purchases of books and events to BITM.
Referral fees paid by the bookstores and event sponsors help support BITM.
- Offer to help with technical, promotional, social media or other skills and ideas.
We truly appreciate any help, support and ideas you can offer.
- Add a link to BITM on your site or blog.
- Invite friends, family and colleagues to join the conversation on Joyful Conversations.
- Host a celebration of a BITM or member's event.
- Invite TJ and BITM members to be a guest on your radio show, blog or at your event.
- Feature a member, book or event in your blog or social media pages.
- Add RSS or iTunes feeds from BITM's site, radio station, Twitter or Facebook pages to your site or blog pages.
We hope to introduce (and expand) the idea of spiritual awakening and self discovery to as many people as we can. By seeing many perspectives from a wide variety of people, visitors can explore in their comfort zone and at their own pace.
Thank you so much for helping us spread the word!
If you have more ideas, please let us know. Contact Us here
Sessions with BITM Founder
Members receive discounts on private sessions with Believe in the Moment founder, Teresa TJ Phillips.
Please contact TJ here, for details and information.
Donations are always appreciated. We thank you so much for your participation at Believe in the Moment and hope to do even more in the future to support your efforts to share the message of love with the world.